Hi everyone! Wasn’t yesterday so much fun!!!!! If you missed the blog hop, please click here. I want to say a special thank you to everyone that left me a comment yesterday! Thank you so much! It is so great to hear from my fellow stampers and crafters! Thank you again! Have a great day! 🙂
- Could this be an anniversary card or a I love you card? What do you think? Maybe even a wedding?
- Don’t you just love these colors together? I think they are so gorgeous! I could paint a room in my house with these colors I think they are so glam! The colors are Soft Suede, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla.
- These three colors coordinate beautifully with Elegant Soiree Designer Series Paper!
- I used the ticket corner punch on all three layers of card stock.
- My “Remember When” sentiment comes from the amazing Word Play Stamp Set.
- Lots of Glam with these 6 rhinestones jewels on each side of my sentiment. Did you know that they have sticky adhesive on the back? So there is no punching holes for perfect alignment. Check out page 188 for more details.
- To finish my card, I added a Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon bow.
Ink: Soft Suede (115657)
Card Stock: Textured Neutrals Card Stock (119707), Baja Breeze (111352), Very Vanilla (101650), Elegant Soiree DSP (117163)
Awesome Tools: Ticket Corner Punch (119867)
A Touch of Glam: Rhinestones Jewels (119246), Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon (117291)