Happy Friday! As we kick off the weekend today (woohoo), I have another masculine birthday card to showcase today. If you missed yesterday’s PPA challenge, please click here. Stay tune for tomorrows keep it simple saturday card. Scroll down to have a sneak peak! If you have a question or need information about a technique about any cards I have posted, please email me. I would love to chat! I hope you have a great weekend. Thank you for stopping by! :)
- A new stamp set to tantalize you again! (Oh, I am having so much fun with these new stamp sets!!!!) It is the Funky Four Stamp Set. This set is such an adorable one and it coordinates with so many other stamp sets. It is a new fav in my collection!
- My three colors choices today are Garden Green, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla. Each color coordinates beautifully with the Woodland Walk Designer Series Paper.
- I love curved edges and the 3/16” Corner Punch helps me create these lovely corners.
- “On your Birthday” sentiment comes from one of my favorite stamp sets which is from the On Your Birthday stamp set. I then punched it out using the modern label punch.
- My touch of Glam comes from three simple chocolate chip jumbo brads. A very masculine card indeed! 🙂
Ink: Garden Green (102272), Chocolate Chip (100908)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip (102128), Very Vanilla (101650), Garden Green (102584), Woodland Walk DSP (117389)
Awesome Tools: Modern Label Punch (119849), 3/16” Corner Punch (119871)
A Touch of Glam: 3/16” Neutrals Jumbo Brads (112533)