It’s Thursday and time for a PPA challenge! I haven’t done a challenge in awhile and am really excited about the Keep it Simple for the Guys card today. If you are new to my blog every Saturday, I have a keep it simple card but this week I will have two simple cards to showcase for you. So stay tune for Saturday’s cards also! Have a great day! And please leave me a comment, I really do appreciate them!
- Red, White and Blue colors always remind me of a nautical theme and are very masculine.
- A new stamp set to inspire you with today, which is called Uncharted Territory. I love this stamp set and have another one to show you next week!
- My “Happy Birthday” sentiment comes from the On Your Birthday Stamp Set.
- Grab some punches for this card because I used three today! They are Photo Corners, Word Window and Modern Label Punch.
- For my touch of Glam, I simply used two black brads in each photo corner.
Ink: Not Quite Navy (103008)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Not Quite Navy (101722)
Awesome Tools: Photo Corners Punch (119878), Word Window Punch (119857), Modern Label Punch (119849)
A Touch of Glam: Neutrals Brads (119736)