Don’t you just love all the new designer paper that Stampin’ Up! is offering in the 2010 catalog! This Build-A-Bear designer paper is not just for little bears but for for us adult girls too! ! 🙂 Also, stay tune for tomorrow’s PPA challenge. You will love tomorrow’s theme! I can’t wait to show you! Have a great day!
- There are lots of bright colors in this card today! I used the coordinating colors that are in the designer series paper which are Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise.
- The Big Shot came in handy today with the Top Note Bigz Die. It is probably my most used and favorite bigz die of them all.
- A quick tip for a layering effect with the top note: Simply trim the designer paper around the edges where there is a light dotted line. This will make the top note a bit smaller and perfect for layering using the real red card stock.
- Want to make an awesome border but don’t know what to use? Try punching out 6 designer series paper 1” circles and then cutting them in half. Then flip every other one of them to make an amazing pattern.
- Word Play Stamp Set is another one of my new favorite stamp sets and is where I got my sentiment for this card.
- My touch of Glam comes from punching out a 5-Petal Flower Punch and two Itty Bitty Shapes Punches.
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz (119795), Real Red (102482), Tempting Turquoise (102067), Build-A-Bear Designer Paper (117396)
Ink: Real Red (103133)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Top Note Bigz Die (113463), 5-Petal Flower Punch (119880), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch (118309), 1” Circle Punch (119868)
A Touch of Glam: Neutrals Jumbo Brads (12534)