Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Have you checked out the new special that SU! is offering for the month of August? Click Here to view. Please remember that you can not use it for on-line orders but can use it for customer orders, if you email me! Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate all your comments and love to hear from you! Please email me if you have any questions. 🙂
- I think the Aviary Stamp Set is my new favorite stamp set! I love it! I am such a bird lover and was so excited when I saw it featured in the new catalog.
- New colors to share with you in this girlie card which are Blushing Bride, Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz. I Love them together!
- I simply stamped each bird cage and then cut them out to add a bit of dimension to the card.
- Another brand new stamp set that I used for my “for you from me” sentiment. It is called A Word for You.
- The lovely and gorgeous blushing bride 1/2” Stitched-Poly Ribbon added a great strip through the center of my card. It is great because it divides a card perfectly.
- Three beautiful and simple Early Espresso Brads helps finish my card with my touch of glam.
Card Stock: Blushing Bride (119796), Pear Pizzazz (119795), Early Espresso (119686), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Early Espresso (119670), Blushing Bride (119786), Pear Pizzazz (119784)
A Touch of Glam: Blushing Bride 1/2” Stitched-Poly Ribbon (119267), Neutrals Brads (119736)