I can understand why these 4×4 cards are all the rage at the moment. They are small, cute and create a major punch when you dress up your cards with minimum supplies. I love this size and can see that I will be making more of them in upcoming posts! If you have any questions about any of the cards that I have made please don’t hesitate to email, call or leave a comment. I love hearing from you and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
- Pacific Point, Real Red and Pumpkin Pie Card Stock created a bold and beautiful card. I think that this combo would be great for a kids card also.
- Fleurettes is the focal point of my card. They are adorable and add a delicate touch to any project. You can even dye them with different ink colors. You can find the instructions on page 188 of the new catalog.
- My birthday sentiment can be found from the On Your Birthday stamp set.
- I am not a seamstress and whenever I get near a sewing machine they always seem to break. So, I love the paper piercing tool that SU! offers. It allows me to pretend that I am sewing and it creates a faux-sew line.
- After piercing the paper, I took a Gel Pen and just connected the dots. Too easy! Love it!
- Four Metallic brads on each corner and a gorgeous red rhinestone brad finishes this lovely card.
Ink: Real Red (103133)
Card Stock: Pacific Point (111350), Real Red (102482), Pumpkin Pie (105117)
Awesome Tools: Paper-Piercing Tool (116631)
A Touch of Glam: Fluerettes II (115604), Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen (105021), Metallic Brads (119741)