I have been enjoying creating in my craft room during the evenings last week. It is so quiet here at night and I find I can get so much more done when my three little munchkins are sleeping! 4 including my husband! 🙂 So I have some great and NEW designs using all new designer paper, stamp sets and accessories that will leave you so excited about the new catalog! Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by. 🙂
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- I LOVE the NEW Sunny Garden designer paper! The coordinating colors to this divine paper are poppy parade, daffodil delight, pear pizzazz and peach parfait.
- The Designer Series Paper is printed on both sides, so all I had to do was flip the paper over after I cut it and I have these beautiful stripes.
- A new stamp set, that is absolutely gorgeous, is called Just Believe.
- To give my image a bit more definition, I stamped the images with Poppy Parade and before I re-inked the stamp, I stamped a few more images with a lighter color.
- “Some things have to be believed to be seen.” also comes from the gorgeous Just Believe Stamp set.
- My touch of glam is the new Pear Pizzazz 1/2” Stitched-Poly Ribbon with a beautiful bow.
Stamp Sets: Just Believe (120453)
Ink: Poppy Parade (119782), Pear Pizzazz (119784)
Card Stock: Pumpkin Pie (111349), Pear Pizzazz (119795), Whisper White (100730), Sunny Garden DSP (119831)
Awesome Tools: Ticket Corner Punch (119871)
A Touch of Glam: Pear Pizzazz 1/2” Stitched-Poly Ribbon (119265)