Happy Monday! I am on vacation this week with my husband and kids. Although I am away from the computer until August 2, I have a few posts this week for you. Today is a new card with all those new supplies I featured last week! Don’t you love these colors? After I made this card, I thought, oh my god it looks like Christmas! Haha! So if you are thinking ahead to that time of the year, these three colors will be great together! 🙂
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Cute by the Inch (Hostess Level 2) created these gorgeous mosaic squares which I punched using the 1-1/4” Square Punch.
- I then punched out the Cajun Craze Card Stock using the Curly Label Punch.
- Do you want to try something new? Place the textured embossing folder on only half of the crumb cake card stock. This leaves the bottom part of your card smooth and free of polka dots for your sentiment.
- In a Word Stamp Set features the “Together” sentiment which can be found in the summer mini catalog.
- Just a simple bow to finish my card with a little button on top.
Ink: Cajun Craze (119671)
Card Stock: Crumb Cake (120953), Garden Green (102584), Cajun Craze (119684), Whisper White (100730)
Awesome Tools: 1-1/4” Square Punch (119865), Curly Label Punch (119851), Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Perfect Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folder (117335)
A Touch of Glam: Whisper White 1/4” Grosgrain Ribbon (119262), Neutral Designer Buttons (119743)