Happy Monday. Today I was playing in my little craft room. I finished this card and went to take a photo of it and just was not satisfied. So, I went back to my craft room and glammed it up! If you are a follower of mine, you know how much I love glam! But if you ever met me, you wouldn’t think that because all I wear is a wedding ring and half the time I forget to put it on! HAHA! It drives my hubby nuts! So today I have a before and after for you. Please, leave me a comment and let me know which one you like better.
As everyone knows, Stampin’ Up! Convention is this week. For me, well I am not going this year. 🙁 My hubby and I will be celebrating our anniversary this weekend and we are going to go on vacation next week. 🙂 So I will not be available to answer emails and comments for the week of July 25 to August 1st. I do have lots to share this week and a few posts the week that I am gone for you. Thank you for your understanding. I will be back the first week in August with lots to share!
- So which card did you like better?
- A new color combination for you today that was brought to you buy the color coach! They are tangerine tango, tempting turquoise, whisper white and old olive. I also threw in some Old Olive Greenhouse Gala DSP.
- I thought I would try something different. I had this piece of Designer Paper cut out from a previous project and it matched perfectly for this card. Yes, I do use every square inch of my designer paper. 🙂
- What would I do without punches? Today, I used the wide oval, curly label and photo corners punches. They are so handy to have!
- I used a couple of new stamp sets that I have recently purchased and absolutely love! They are Charming and Perfect Punches Stamp sets.
- I used old olive ink to stamp each image.
- Very Vanilla Grosgrain Ribbon and Vanilla Brads add my final touches to my thank you card.
Ink: Old Olive (102277)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Tangerine Tango (111349), Tempting Turquoise (100702), Old Olive (100702), Greenhouse Gala Designer Paper (117167)
Amazing Tools: Curly Label Punch (119851), Photo Corners Punch (119878), Extra-Large Oval Punch (119859)
A Touch of Glam: Very Vanilla 1/4” Grosgrain Ribbon (109026), Jumbo Brads (112534)