Its Saturday and that means a Keep it Simple Saturday card is in store for today. And today I have two cards for you. 🙂 If you are new to my blog, every Saturday I showcase a card that has limited supplies. Of course you are welcomed to jazz it up with some more glam. I used the new in-colors Concord Crush and Blushing Bride. I haven’t used this gorgeous purple yet and I love it! Thanks for stopping by!
- Concord Crush, Blushing Bride and Very Vanilla look divine when you put them together.
- The amazing big shot with the vintage wallpaper adds a bit more to my second card.
- Two different stamps sets today which are Thoughts and Prayers and Party Hearty give me these amazing sentiments. I love them!
- My touch of glam is the lovely Very Vanilla satin ribbon!
- A couple punches that work beautifully with my sentiments were the scallop punches.
- Both these cards took less than 10 minutes to make. So a very KISS card!
Ink: Concord Crush (119785)
Card Stock: Concord Crush (119792), Blushing Bride, Whisper White (100730)
Amazing tools: 1-3/4” Scallop Circle Punch (119854), 2-3/8” Scallop Circle Punch (118894), Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, Vintage Wallpaper (120175)
A Touch of Glam: Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon (117291)