I have been in the mood lately to create something different. I think I am stepping out of my comfort zone of my card making and into a whole new world of paper projects. So today, why not try a box. This box can hold 3×3 cards inside of it for a gift but I thought it would be great to hold some ribbon and buttons for a dear friend’s birthday. We are both crafters. I also made one just like this to store all my little embellishments. Of course, it doesn’t have the happy birthday sentiment. Haha! 🙂 A few weeks ago, I made a marker case (Click here to view) and I thought the beautiful browns, greens and blues in this designer paper was a fabulous match to my case. So what do you think?
Do you have a Digital Studio???? Stampin’ Up! is offering all the new colors for free! Click Here to get all the great colors!!!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- Today’s box can be found in another amazing Splitcoaststampers.com tutorial. Click Here to create this adorable box.
- Did you know that this designer paper is from the Greenhouse Gala Paper? I also used it yesterday to create my purse for Stampin’ Pals July Blog Hop. It is SO versatile!
- Chocolate Chip Card Stock coordinates beautifully with the DSP and is what I used to make the box with.
- A Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon across the top was used for my touch of glam.
- A new and fabulous stamp set called Perfect Punches was used for my gorgeous “Happy Birthday” sentiment. This lovely stamp set coordinates with all the wonderful punches SU! offers.
Stamp Sets: Perfect Punches (118744WM, 120609CM)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908)
Card Stock: Chocolate Chip (102128), Greenhouse Gala DSP (117167)
Awesome Tools: Wide Oval Punch (119859)
A Touch of Glam: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon (117287)