Happy Monday! I hope that everyone had a great weekend. A few new items to tantalize you and make you excited about the new catalog today. Here are a few happenings in the Stampin’ Up! World…
Re-join Stampin’ Up! for only $35. It is a great time to sign up and join. Hobby demonstrators are always welcomed. Click Here to view all the details.
Click Here to view the NEW Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit. It is new and improved. Oh you will love it. There is even clear mount stamps! I am such a fan of them.
Do you want to have the new colors that Stampin’ Up is now offering but not sure where to start? Stampin’ Up! is offering great Starter Kits. Click Here to view.
- Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz and Early Espresso are all new beautiful colors and look divine when put together.
- How do I get my color combinations? From the amazing Color Coach! It is full of amazing color combos. I am combining colors that I never thought possible!
- It is a Movers & Shapers card again. A quick turn in the Big Shot with Textured Blush Blossom Card Stock and this lovely card is already scored and cut. All you have to do is decorate the front!
- A new stamp set to make your mouth water. It is called Studio Sketches.
- After stamping my image, I then colored it in with Stampin’ Up! marker.
- The New Hostess Stamp Set Occasional Quotes Level 3 gave me this lovely sentiment. It has so many great sentiments for all year long.
- As you may know, I love my glam! And today, whisper white grosgrain ribbon and three whisper white brads adds that glam to my card.
Ink: Blushing Bride Marker(119801), Pear Pizzazz Marker (119801), Early Espresso (119670)
Card Stock: Blushing Bride (119796), Pear Pizzazz (119795), Early Espresso (119686), Whisper White (100730)
A Touch of Glam: Whisper White 1/4” Grosgrain Ribbon (109025), Neutrals 5/16” Jumbo Brads (112534)