Its time for a PPA challenge today. I love a challenge and today was a big one for me! It is a color challenge with gray, chocolate chip and so saffron! Colors that I would of never used together but can not believe how great they turned out! Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing comments and really appreciate them! Have a great Thursday!
- Have you tried the Movers & Shapers Bigz Die? It is great to use just to make a different style of card without using the cut out as I did today.
- Neutrals Textured Card Stock 12×12 was used today. I love textured card stock because it gives a card a new style.
- Vintage Wallpaper textured impressions embossing folder created this beautiful texture to my so saffron card stock.
- To keep with my vintage theme, I used the beautiful vintage vogue stamp set.
- To add a bit of definition around the edges of my whisper white card stock, I used a sponge dauber dipped in chocolate chip ink.
- A few touches of glam to finish off my card which are chocolate chip, chocolate chip satin ribbon and neutrals designer buttons.
Stamp Sets: Vintage Vogue (117690WM, 118598CM)
Card Stock: Neutrals Textured Card Stock (121078), So Saffron (105118), Chocolate Chip (102128)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Movers & Shapers (114506), Vintage Wallpaper Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (119277), Sponge Daubers (102892)
A Touch of Glam: Chocolate Chip 5/8” Satin Ribbon (117287), Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743)