The new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog is full of beautiful inspirations for cards and other creative ideas. Today my card was inspired from the new catalog on page 202. I didn’t have all the lovely stamps and accessories (I wish I did!!). But it still turned out beautifully and it is always great when you put your own style or creative ideas in a card. If you are looking for more great ideas from the new catalog, click here and check out my other cards using new products. Have a great day!
- Are you dying to get your hands on the new colors? Stampin’ Up is offering “Getting Started Colors Kits”. Please click here to view the PDF.
- Riding Hood Red Card Stock was used for my card and the size is only 4×4. I love this size card for quick notes to people you are thinking of.
- The Big Shot came in handy today for my flower and leaves using the Island Floral Bigz Die.
- I carefully cut out my bird from the Cheep Talk Stamp Set. My sentiment also comes from this stamp set also.
- A couple of buttons from the Neutrals Designer Buttons collection. Sorry these have retired. 🙁
Card Stock: Riding Hood Red (111348), So Saffron (105118), Whisper White (100730), Greenhouse Gala DSP (117167) Ink: Early Espresso (119670)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die Cute Machine (113439), Island Floral Bigz Die (118871), 1-3/4” Circle Extra-Large Punch (119850)
A Touch of Glam: Neutrals Designer Buttons (119743