My darling niece turns 14 next week. Did I mention we have a lot of birthdays during the summer? :)And it is time to put away all the adorable children stamps for her and make her a modern yet girlie card. Oh how time flies! Today, is also my last day for free shipping on any order from the new Catalog! Click here to start shopping!
- Peach Parfait, Pear Pizzazz and Very Vanilla are three colors that coordinate beautifully together.
- I love textured card stock! It adds so much to a card and it comes in 12×12 cardstock. Love it!
- I LOVE the new Greenhouse Gala DSP! I did place an order today and am very patiently waiting for it to arrive. I ordered tons of DSP, stamps and accessories. I can’t wait to showcase all the lovely things Stampin’ Up! has to offer.
- As you probably know, I love punches! And today shows you how easy it is to make a butterfly card.
- I used a coordinating color brad for each butterfly.
- Heard from the Heart Stamp Set helped me with my sentiment for my birthday wishes.
Stamp Sets: Heard from the Heart (111644WM, 120006CM)
Card Stock: Textured Peach Parfait (119799), Pear Pizzazz (119795), Very Vanilla (101650), Greenhouse Gala Designer Series Paper (117167)
Inks: Chocolate Chip (100908)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder (117335), Butterfly Punch (119848),
A Touch of Glam: Subtles Brads (119738), Brights Brads (119740)