Today, I wanted to feature a sympathy card. I made one for a friend that needed a card and I thought it might give you a sample for a sympathy card. Of course, this card could have any sentiment on it and become a lovely birthday card. These cards are always hard to make but at times they need to be.
- So Saffron, Perfect Plum and Wild Wasabi were my three color choices for this card.
- First stamp the flower using wild wasabi ink. Today’s flower comes from the Thoughts & Prayers stamp set on page 150.
- Itty Bitty Bits Stamp Set came in handy for my little flowers. I stamped 10 flowers using perfect plum ink.
- I then punched them out using the Itty Bitty Punch Pack which can be found in the new catalog and the summer mini.
- Stampin’ Dimensionals cut in half added a bit of lift to each flower.
- Very carefully rip the paper to give the shape and then gently curl the paper up.
- Scallop Edge Punch was used on my Wild Wasabi card stock and gave the edge of the paper some interest.
- My touch of glam comes from Daffodil Delight 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon.
Stamp Sets: Thoughts & Prayers (113252), Itty Bitty Bits (117056WM, 120060CM)
Ink: Wild Wasabi (109014), Perfect Plum (101437)
Card Stock: So Saffron(105118), Perfect Plum (101889), Wild Wasabi (105125), Whisper White (100730)
Awesome Tools: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309), Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
A Touch of Glam: Daffodil Delight 1/8” Taffeta Ribbon (119254)