Happy Thursday! Today is such a huge day. Not only is today the first day of the new catalog (WHOOHOO!) but I am the featured artist for the PPA Challenge! It is so exciting! Today, I had to design a Fourth of July Card from the inspiration photo below. I do not have any fourth of July stamps nor any firework stamps. I didn’t purchase the gorgeous stamp set in the Summer Mini. Click here to view the summer mini catalog. So this is what I came up with, I hope that you all enjoy it. Happy Fourth of July and thank you for stopping by! Only a few days left for my free shipping that ends July 5th! Time is running out.
- Not Quite Navy, Real Red and Whisper White are my Fourth of July colors for this card.
- To design the American Flag, I made three 1/2” strips of Real Red card stock.
- Not Quite Navy square and a gorgeous star from my big shot helped complete my American Flag.
- I used the Sparkle Sizzlet Die with the Big Shot Die Cut Machine. It is one of my favorite tools!
- Stampin’ Up! Rhinestones Brads were used that I took apart. It is so simple. All you have to do is take the back off and then glue on rhinestone! Love it!
- Although the picture does not show it very well, I did use the new Gold Smooch Spritz that is in the Summer mini catalog on the white sparkle firework.
- Can you believe that I did not use any stamp sets or ink on this card today!
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Sparkle (retired today), Stars #2 Original Dies (113461)
A Touch of Glam: Gold Smooch Spritz (118770), Clear Rhinestones (113144), Circle Fire Rhinestones (109110) Circle Ice Rhinestones (109111)