Happy Monday, the weekend went so fast! Summer is full swing in our home and the kids are enjoying the outdoors so much. I am absolutely loving writing my blog sitting on the porch enjoying the sunshine. A few reminders as we wind down the month of June.
I am offering free shipping until July 5.
Don’t forget my free stamp set offer. Any purchase through me and I will place your name in a drawing for a free stamp.
Its a great time to become a demonstrator. The mini starter kit is only $99 until June 30. It is such a great offer for hobby demonstrators.
- Today’s three color choices are melon mambo, chocolate chip and whisper white. I love these colors together and have used them in other cards. I am such a fan of bright cheerful colors.
- Chocolate Chip Patterns DSP gave me these great polka dots for my background.
- A chocolate chip satin ribbon and whisper white card stock using the pinking heart border punch gave me a border along the left side of my card.
- Punched Posies Stamp Set created these adorable flowers. This stamp set coordinates beautifully with the extra-large fancy flower punch and 1” & 1-1/4” Circle Punch for a layering effect.
- A new stamp set to temp you is the adorable On Your Birthday Stamp Set. The 1-3/4” Circle Punch helped punch out my birthday sentiment.
Ink: Melon Mambo (115656) Chocolate Chip (100908)
Card Stock: Melon Mambo (115320), Whisper White (100730), Chocolate Chip Patterns DSP (112164)
Awesome Tools: 1-3/4” Circle Punch (112004), 1” Circle Punch (109046), 1-1/4” Circle Punch (104403) Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch (118073), Pinking Heart Border Punch (117649)
A Touch of Glam: Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon (117287), Neutrals Brad (112533)