Hello everyone! It is a beautiful day here and I am loving sitting outside working on my blog today. I love it when the weather cooperates! Today is day 3 of my countdown of a retiring card and an upcoming new catalog card. Only 7 days until the new catalog begins. WhooHoo! (I probably will be doing that everyday until July 1) 🙂 Just a reminder that I am offering free shipping until July 5th. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
- Today’s card features a new color combination for me. I hardly ever used Really Rust and decided to use up some of my retiring paper today. Sahara Sand & the Hostess Patterns Pack DSP were my other two colors.
- Scallop Edge Border Punch created a beautiful border along the bottom of this card.
- I absolutely adore the new hostess Punched Posies Stamp Set that can be found in the summer mini catalog.
- I added a button and some hemp twine for the center of the my flower.
- Lots of punches for my center focal point. They are scallop oval, oval punch and Curly Label Punch. And don’t forget the extra-large flower punch! 🙂
- “Thinking of you” sentiment is from the Sincere Salutations Stamp Set.
- Four Chocolate Chip Jumbo Brads and a Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon adds my touch of glam. Love it! 🙂
Inks: Really Rust (102549)
Card Stock: Really Rust (100661), Whisper White (100730), Sahara Sand (105328), Patterns Pack Designer Series Paper III (116234)
Awesome Tools: Large Oval Punch (107305), Scallop Oval Punch (114889), Curly Label Punch (112208), Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch (118073),Scallop Edge Punch (112091)
A Touch of Glam: Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon (117291), Jumbo Brads (112534), Button Latte Designer Buttons (114333)
Introducing another card featuring 2010 items!
Inspired by Stampin’ Tips:
- The new and wonderful Artistic Etchings Stamp Set is featured in today’s card.
- Three color choices today which are tempting turquoise, rich razzleberry and pear pizzazz. Pear Pizzazz is one of the new in-colors that will be available for two years now instead of one! Yeah!
- I have made this card design before. Click here to view that card using Circus Circles.
- “Wishing you happiness” comes from Heard from the Heart Stamp Set. It made the cut for the new catalog! WhooHoo! I love this stamp set.
- My touch of Glam comes from Very Vanilla Brads, a Ribbon Slider and 1/4” Grosgrain Chocolate Chip Ribbon.
Available July 1st:
Stamp Sets: Heard from Happiness (111644WM, 120006CM), Artistic Etchings (118517WM, 120573)
Inks: Tempting Turquoise (100814), Rich Razzleberry (115658), Pear Pizzazz (119784)
Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz (119795), Tempting Turquoise (102067), Whisper White (100730)
A Touch of Glam: Chocolate Chip 1/4” Grosgrain Ribbon (111367), Jumbo Brads (112534), Hodgepodge Hardware Vanilla (112454)