As we come to the end of the 2009 catalog, this week I would like to feature one card that contains retiring items and one card that will feature new items in the new catalog starting July 1. It will be an exciting week. I am back into full swing in my craft room and look forward to showing you new cards & inspirations. Thank you for stopping by. 🙂
For the next two weeks June 21st to July 5th, I am offering free shipping on any size order. Click Here to start shopping.
- The Big Shot won my heart again with this card. First, Elegant Bouquet Textured Impression Folder created this amazing embossed image for my background on Whisper White Card Stock.
- The Top Note Big Die helped create the center of my card using Old Olive Card Stock and Cottage Wall DSP.
- I took my amazing paper snips (they are worth every penny) and cut the dotted line to create a layered effect.
- Three petal pretties flowers with rhinestones for the center continued with my flower theme.
- Vintage Label Stamp Set (retired) and Get Well Wishes from Teeny Tiny Stamp Set was punched with my Curly Label Punch.
- A simple Old Olive grosgrain ribbon finished out this lovely card for a dear friend.
Ink: Old Olive (102227), Rich Razzleberry (115658)
Card Stock: Whisper White (100730), Old Olive (100702), Cottage Wall (115671)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Folder (115964), Top Note Bigz Die (113463), Curly Label Punch (112208)
A Touch of Glam: Pretties Kit (109114), Rhinestones (Non-SU!), Old Olive 1/4” Grosgrain Ribbon (111368)
Stay tune for my second post later today….