Do you want to know why I wake up excited about starting my day? Click here to view the starter kit or better yet, click here for the exciting new mini starter kit for only $99.
You can wake up every day loving what you do and be creative all at the
Also, I am on vacation at the moment (yes I do have my computer with me :)). I will be back in a few days. I have a couple of posts for you but there will be a couple of days without any. I look forward to being back next week with lots of new card creations and inspirations. Happy Summer and see you soon!
- Lots of retiring products in this card today. Scroll down to see all the retiring stamps and products. Items are quickly running out everyday and if there is something you love, today is the day to order.
- Pixie Pink, Close to Cocoa and Very Vanilla are the colors for this card.
- Sprinkles Stamp Set, which is retiring, is a great background stamp set. I used the versamark ink pad to create a subtle background of flowers.
- Have you tried the tearing edge? It creates a natural looking torn edge with beautiful precision.
- A quick punch at the bottom of the card, using my scallop edge punch, gives the card some added definition.
- Matchbox messages and Bella Bloom stamp sets were used for my sentiment and a gorgeous frame around the flower.
- My touch of glam is a quick button with hemp twine. Love it!
Ink: Close to Cocoa (103139), Pixie Pink (105212)
Card Stock: Pixie Pink (105121), Close to Cocoa (101341), Very Vanilla (101650)
Awesome Tools: Scallop Edge Punch (112091), The Tearing Edge (102930)
A Touch of Glam: Button Latte Designer Buttons (114333)