Want 17 chances of winning blog candy? Then come join the Stampin' Pals Blog Hop fond farewell! Just a friendly reminder, the blog candy deadline ends Friday, June 11 at 3:00pm CST.
- Today is a scallop square card. I love making these cards because they they spice up any card. Plus, it is so simple to make. Click here for my scallop square tutorial.
- Sage Shadow, Whisper White and Thoroughly Modern DSP were used for my layering effect of my card.
- I recently purchased the 5-Petal Flower Punch and punched out these adorable flowers using elegant eggplant, rose red, and pretty in pink card stock.
- A simple punch in the middle of each flower and a rhinestone brad turned these little flowers into a glamorous one! A simple stampin' dimensional was added to each flower to give them a lift!
- Did you notice the vase? It is the ornament punch from the holiday carryover list. Click here to take a peak!
- I simply cut the top off the ornament punch to make it look like a vase.
- Garden Green marker was used to draw my stems of my flowers.
- Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon and a button added a touch of glam to my vase.
- No stamp sets used in today's card which makes it very versatile. You could use it for anything, thank you, birthday, anniversary, etc.!
Stamp Sets: None
Inks: Garden Green Maker (100080)
Card Stock: Sage Shadow (101563), Thoroughly Modern DSP (115673), Whisper White (100730), Chocolate Chip (102128), Elegant Eggplant (105126), Rose Red (102544), Pretty in Pink (100459)
Awesome Tools: Ornament Punch (116794), 5-Petal Flower Punch (109041)
A Touch of Glam: Rhinestone Circle Ice Brads (109111), Pretty in Pink 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109032), Button Latte Designer Buttons (114333)
Don't forget Stampin' Up! retiring stamps, definitely decorative and accessories lists are available! Click links on my side bar to see what's on the retiring list.
Last Chance Stamp List Retiring stamp sets are available only until June 30!
Last Chance Accessories List. Items on this list are available while supplies last. These items sell out quickly. Please note that items on the list with a red "X" to the right are sold out. I will have a continuously updated list under "On Sale Now" and "Last Chance Accessories List" on my right side bar.