Wow! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! for all your lovely comments. I would have to agree with all of the comments. It was so hard for me to just chose one, too! There are so many wonderful accessories that Stampin' Up! offers.
If you are stopping by for the first time, click here to check out the June Blog Hop and Blog Candy! Just a reminder that you have until Friday to enter for my drawing on the blog candy. Please leave a comment ONLY on the blog hop page! The cut-off day is Friday, June 11 at 3:00pm CST.
Are you feeling tropical today? Or maybe you can vision sitting by the beach with one of these drinks with an umbrella? I love the Island Oasis DSP and Tropical Party Stamp Set. It just speaks summer to me and I just adore all the bright warm colors that it brings to a card! It is a must have stamp set for any crafter!
- Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Island Oasis DSP are on my must have list for this card.
- I stamped my yummy island drink with Chocolate Chip Ink and simply colored in the rest of the image with SU! markers.
- My wonderful punches helped punch out and layer my elegant thank you sentiment.
- Today, I have some retired SU! satin ribbon that I thought matched perfectly for this card.
- A couple of Neutral Buttons glued on top of the ribbon gave my card a touch of glam.
Inks: Chocolate Chip (100908), Rich Razzleberry (115658)
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry (114316), Island Oasis DSP (117173), Whisper White (100730), Old Olive (100702)
Awesome Tools: Scallop Oval Punch (114889), Wide Oval Punch (112082)
A Touch of Glam: Button Latte Designer Buttons (114333)
Don't forget Stampin' Up! retiring
stamps, definitely decorative and accessories lists are available!
Click links on my side bar to see what's on the retiring list.
Chance Stamp List Retiring stamp sets are available only
Items on this list are
available while supplies last. These items sell out quickly.
note that items on the list with a red "X" to the right are sold out. I will have a
continuously updated list under "On Sale Now" and
"Last Chance Accessories List" on my right side bar.