Good Morning! I hope that everyone had an amazing weekend. Another masculine card is on today's agenda again. I posted one on Friday of last week, also. If you missed that post, please click here to go straight to the page.I have a few men on the birthday list this month! Thanks for stopping by!
- Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand and To The Nines Specialty Designer Paper inspired me for today's card. To the Nines Spcialty DSP will be retiring. Click Here for the retiring accessory list.
- Birthday Bliss and Forest Friends Stamp Sets will be in the 2010 catalog. Yeah! If you have not seen the retiring stamp sets list, click here
- Chocolate Chip Classic Ink Pad was used to stamp out my images today.
- My wide oval punch came in handy today for punching out my "birthday bliss" sentiment.
- A few Stampin' Dimensionals helped lift the images on top of the page.
- Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon and two jumbo eyelets helped give me my touch of glam.
Ink: Chocolate Chip (102128)
Card Stock: Always Artichoke (105119), Sahara Sand (105328), To The Nines Specialty DSP (114038), Whisper White (100730)
Awesome Tools: Crop-A-Dile (108362), Wide Oval Punch (112082), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
A Touch of Glam: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117287), Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets (108431)
Don't forget Stampin' Up! retiring
stamps, definitely decorative and accessories lists are available!
Click the links on my side bar to see what's on the retiring list.
Chance Stamp List Retiring stamp sets are available only
Items on this list are
available while supplies last. These items sell out quickly.
note that items on the list with a red "X" to the right are sold out. I will have a
continuously updated list under "On Sale Now" and
"Last Chance Accessories List" on my right side bar.