Happy Memorial Day everyone! Today's card is for Mojo Monday and Color Throwdown Challenges. Check out this awesome sketch by Julee and the amazing color challenge by Kristen. Check back tomorrow for the retired Stampin' Up! List! I will post them as soon as they are available. Also I have some great June sales for all my customers. It will be a great month! Thanks for stopping by and stay tune…
- I love making these square cards. They have such a great impact on a card. Click here to see my tutorial on how to make this square card.
- I used Cottage Wall DSP to coordinate with my color challenge. Aren't these great polka dots!
- I found Cheep Talk stamp set at the back of my stamps and thought I had to use this. Don't you love it when you find a stamp set that you haven't used in a long time!
- My birds from Cheep Talk Stamp Set were stamped using old olive.
- My handy dandy square punches were used for perfect and precise layering again.
- A couple of Stampin' Dimensionals helped lifted my birdies for a great effect.
- Sincere Salutations stamp set was used for my "Thinking of You" sentiment and then punched out using Oval punches.
- Bashful Blue Satin ribbon and a couple of adorable flower buttons adds my touch of glam.
Ink: Old Olive (100702)
Card Stock: Close to Cocoa (101341), So Saffron (105118), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Bashful Blue (105120), Cottage Wall DSP (115671)
Awesome Tools: 1-1/4" Square Punch (104400), 1-3/8" Square Punch (103375), Scallop Square Punch (109043), Scallop Oval Punch (114889), Wide Oval Punch (112082), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
A Touch of Glam: Bashful Blue 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117290), Playground Designer Buttons (116313)