I was so happy when I heard all the great carryover items that Stampin' Up! will still have that I had to go shopping. Heehee! Not only is this stamp set a carryover item but you will also see it in the upcoming catalog! If you could see me, I would be doing a woohoo dance! Vintage Vogue was the first thing that I purchased after seeing the list. As I can't have everything in the catalogs, although I would love too trust me, I picked and chose a few stamp sets that I will show case for you next week. Oh how I love long weekends where I can stamp my little heart out! Until then, Have a safe and wonderful weekend! Happy Memorial Day! See you on Tuesday with great new creations!
- Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White and Old Olive were my three coordinating colors.
- I first used my bravo burgundy ink to stamp four images on whisper white card stock.
- I then used my handy dandy square punches. Simply, turn them over to see the image, center the image and punch. It is so simple and you gotta love it!
- 1-3/8" Square Punch was used with Old Olive for the layering effect.
- Three little old olive brads were used with my crop-a-dile for perfect alignment. The crop-a-dile is truly an amazing little workhorse.
- Old Olive 5/8 satin ribbon was used for my touch of glam.
Ink: Bravo Burgundy (105214)
Card Stock: Bravo Burgundy (105123), Whisper White (100730), Old Olive (100702)
Awesome Tools: 1-1/4" Square Punch (104400), 1-3/8" Square Punch (103375), Crop-A-Dile (108362), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
A Touch of Glam: Earth Elements Brads (106955), Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117292)