Time to get our creative juices flowing with a PPA challenge. Today is a sketch challenge and a great quick and easy card also. I had a lot of fun making this card for a special someone for her birthday. I don't want to tell for who because I know she reads my blog. 🙂 Hehe! I did want to incorporate some of my designer paper that will probably be retiring in a few short weeks and what a fun chic way to add some polka dots for my card!
Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
- My designer paper was my inspiration today. Its time to use up the old so all the yummy new paper can come in July! 🙂 WooHoo! I'm very excited!
- Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper coordinates with Sahara Sand, Soft Suede and Bermuda Bay Card Stock.
- A gorgeous stripe across the card using Thoroughly Modern Paper and a Very Vanilla bow adds such a touch of elegance to the card.
- Scallop Edge Punch was used with Soft Suede to create a cute little border on top.
- I just recently purchased the 5-Petal Flower Punch and love it! I punched out 4 different colors of card stock and layered them together.
- My handy Crop-A-Dile punched out the center of the flowers and a Whisper White Jumbo Brad was used for the center of the flower.
- I love punches and today the coordinating square punches were used to layer my sentiment.
- My sentiment comes from On A Pedestal Stamp Set using Soft Suede classic ink on Whisper White Card Stock.
Inks: Soft Suede (115657)
Card Stock: Sahara Sand (105328), Bermuda Bay (115317), Soft Suede (115318), Whisper White (100730), Thoroughly Modern DSP (115673)
Awesome Tools: Scallop Edge Punch (112091), 1-1/4" Square Punch (104400), 1-3/8" Square Punch (103375), 5-Petal Flower Punch (109041), Crop-A-Dile (108362)
A Touch of Glam: Very Vanilla 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117291), 5/16" Neutrals Jumbo Brads (112534), Mini Library Clips (109857)