A quick and simple card can sometimes have a bold impact. And today Summer Sun, Night of Navy and Island Oasis brings this card to life. It is for the bold and beautiful today. I often look at this card and wonder if a young male could receive it? What do you think?
Today is Tuesday reminders of all that Stampin' Up has to offer for your creative side…
May's National Scrapbooking Month Promotion.
Get free designer brads when you order select Stampin' Up! stamps sets
or My Digital Studio. Ends May 30.
On-Line Clearance Rack: Save up to 60% on
close-out items. LOTS OF NEW ITEMS!
Click here to view all the great carryover
items from the Holiday and Occasions Mini.
Click Here to view all the New Digital Updates as of May 25! My Digital Studio keeps getting better.
Sweet Treat Cups and Sweetheart Stamp Set.
Not in any Stampin' Up! catalog but available for purchase.
Inspired by Stampin' free shipping expires May 31st. Click here to start shopping.
Last Chance List Contest ends May 31st: One lucky winner will receive $50 of free products in the new catalog from me. Don't forget to check out all the details. 🙂
Did you know that I was a hobby demonstrator for years. I love receiving all that Stampin' Up has to offer and getting all the latest in SU! products quickly is a bonus. I've always enjoyed the sneak peaks too! Click here to learn all about SU! benefits for the hobby demonstrator!
Stampin' Up! just announced that
they have depleted their stores of 8 /12 x 11 Only Orange Card Stock and
12 x 12 Sage Shadow Card Stock. These items are NO longer available.
- I was so inspired by Island Oasis DSP today and took Summer Sun and Night of Navy card stock as my two coordinating colors.
- These two colors paired with Island Oasis turns this card into a bold and beautiful one.
- Trendy Trees Stamp Set helped create the tree using my oh so favorite Stamp-A-Ma-Jig. Chocolate Chip and Night of Navy Classic Ink were my two colors to make my tree.
- Whisper White Craft Ink stamped my "wish" sentiment that can be found in Define Your Life Stamp Set.
- Three little Brads from the Earth Elements Brads set were used to add a touch of glam.
- And don't forget about Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon that helped to define the card stock and to cover up my two card stock colors not lining up perfectly together. Every crafter has her secrets! 🙂
- I love my corner rounder punch and used to corner only two of the edges. I feel it softens a card and gives it a hint of interest.
Stamp Sets: Trendy Trees (113258), Define Your Life (114950)
Card Stock: Summer Sun (103124), Night of Navy (100867), Whisper White (100730), Island Oasis DSP (117173)
Ink: Whisper White (101731), Chocolate Chip (102128), Night of Navy (100867)
Awesome Tools: Crop-A-Dile (108362), 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch (109047)
A Touch of Glam: Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (111367), Earth Elements Brads (106955)