Happy Thursday and Happy early Memorial Day! Today is a challenge day and I am playing at PPA, click here to go to the blog. Today is a theme challenge and it is all about Memorial Day.Thanks for stopping by!
A few reminders and notices for you…
Today's the last day for my blog candy. Don't forget to leave me a comment at the bottom of Monday's post. Click Here to go to my page. I will announce the winner Friday morning, so stay tune til tomorrow.
Stampin' Up announced yesterday that they have depleted there stores for Sage Shadow 12×12 card stock. Stampin' Up! will no longer be offering this.
May's National Scrapbooking Month Promotion. Get free designer brads when you order select Stampin' Up! stamps sets or My Digital Studio. Ends May 30.
On-Line Clearance Rack: Save up to 60% on close-out items. LOTS OF NEW ITEMS!
Click here to view all the great carryover items from the Holiday and Occasions Mini.
Click Here to view all the New Digital Updates this week. My Digital Studio keeps getting better.
Sweet Treat Cups and Sweetheart Stamp Set. Not in any Stampin' Up! catalog but available for purchase.
Stampin' Up! just announced that they have depleted their stores of 8 /12 x 11 Only Orange Card Stock and 12 x 12 Sage Shadow Card Stock. These items are NO longer available.
Inspired by Stampin' Tips:
- Of course when one thinks of Memorial Day, we all think red, white and blue and these colors definitely stand out with this holiday card.
- USA letters can be found in the On Board Loads of Letters Chipboard Set. I simply painted the colors with white acrylic paint.
- After the acrylic paint dried, I used my new Gold Smooch to spray the letters.
- Stars #2 Original Die was used with my Big Shot to make all these great stars. There are four different size stars in this original die cut.
- My touch of glam comes from White and Real Red grosgrain ribbon to create a stripe. I also used my Rhinestone Brads to add a real punch of pizazz to each star.
- Can you believe that I didn't use any stamps or classic ink to make this card!
Paper: Brilliant Blue (100721), Whisper White (100730), Real Red (102482), Bashful Blue (105120), On Board Load of Letters (112084)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Stars #2 Original Die (113461), Acrylic Paint, Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
A Touch of Glam: White Ribbon, Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109034), Clear Rhinestone Brads (113144), Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads (109110), Rhinestone Stickers (NonSU!)