Happy Mojo Monday and how about some blog candy! This weekend I watched my blog reach 10,000 visitors! Hooray! It is so exciting and I am having so much fun! Thank you so much for visiting me. 🙂
- Creamy Caramel, Sage Shadow and Regal Rose Card Stock was my inspiration for my Mojo Monday.
- I used my favorite Top Note Bigz Die with Thoroughly Modern DSP.
- Have your tried the Perfect Polka Dot Textured Impressions Folder? It makes the best polka dots and adds such dimension to a card. It is a carry over item from the Spring Catalog. Click Here to view all the great carry over items!
- Define Your Life Stamp Set gave me my "Gratitude" sentiment.
- My touch of glam today came from Sage Shadow ribbon and the amazing extra large flower punch. Click here for the tutorial on how to make these wonderful flowers.
Stamp Sets: Define Your Life (114950)
Ink: Basic Black (101179)Paper: Whisper White (100830), Regal Rose (105130). Creamy Caramel (102514), Chocolate Chip (102128), Thoroughly Modern DSP (115673)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), SU! Top Note Bigz Die (113463), SU! Textured Impression Polka Dots Folder (117335), Extra Large Fancy Flower (118073), 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch (109047)
A Touch of Glam: Hodgepodge Hardware (111325), Retired Sage Shadow Ribbon