I have been in my craft room experimenting with my Big Shot. I recently purchased the Bag with Scallops Bigz XL Die from Stampin' Up! and wanted to show you how cute these bags turn out. Aren't they adorable! I ended up filling them with little goodies for my kids for a special treat from me in their lunches. They thought it was a great surprise to have something extra special on Friday! I hope that you are having a fantastic weekend. Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
Inspired by Stampin' Tips:
- I used a 12×12 card stock and cut it in half (6×12) to make it fit the big shot. Today's color's are pretty in pink and perfect plum.
- I find that it is best to use some extra sticky adhesive while putting them together. Today I used Sticky Strip. It is double sided and extra tacky.
- Melon Mambo and Pretty in Pink Ribbon were used for my bows.
- A pearl and button added a touch of glam.
- I used the Scallop Circle Punch which coordinates beautifully with the top of the bag.
- Two different sentiments from two different stamp sets were used, Wow Flowers and Oval All.
Paper: Soft Subtles 12×12 Assorted (106525), Melon Mambo (115320), Whisper White (100730)
Inks: Melon Mambo (115656), Pretty in Pink (101301)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Bag with Scallops Bigz XL Die (114519), Scallop Circle Punch (109043), 1-1/4 Circle Punch (104403), Wide Oval Punch (112082), Scallop Oval Punch (114889), Sticky Strip (104294)
A Touch of Glam: Melon Mambo 1/2" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115611), Pretty in Pink 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117289), Pretties Kit (109114), Button Latte Designer Buttons (114333)