I'm stop number 5 on the PALS HOP and I'm so glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find inspirational ideas for papercrafted creations.
We'll showcase all that Stampin' Up! has to offer for two important occasions, Father's Day and Graduation! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the PALS HOP LINE-UP below and you'll be back on track! We're thrilled to have you visit and excited to hear what you think about our hop! Please feel free to leave as many comments as you'd like along the way!
- Kraft and Bermuda Bay were my coordinating colors today.
- I love the Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper. It gave my card a nautical feel and coordinates beautifully with my Bermuda Bay card stock.
- I hand sketched my boat today and then embossed it with Gold Embossing Powder for tons of glam. 🙂
- "Memories" Sentiment was used today. You can find this great stamp in the Define Your Life Stamp Set.
- I embossed Happy Father's Day in Gold Embossing Powder and used a Hodgepodge Frame to encase my sentiment.
- A little bit a glam comes from my red Brads and red grosgrain ribbon, which helped sport the nautical feel of this Father's Day Card.
Stamp Sets: Define Your Life (114950), Well Scripted
Ink: Versmark Pad (102283), Gold Embossing Powder (109129)
Paper: Bermuda Bay (115317), Kraft (102125), Whisper White (100730), Thoroughly Modern DSP (115673)
Awesome Tools: SU! Heat Tool (100005), Embossing Buddy (103083), Crop-A-Dile (108362)
A Touch of Glam: Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109034), Hodgepodge Hardware (112454), Bold Brights Brads (106957), Hemp Twine (100982)