Yay for Fridays! Today's my last post till Monday. So I would like to wish all the lovely Mommy's a Happy Mother's Day this weekend! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and are spoiled rotten! I am looking forward to a weekend with my three beautiful and amazing kids. Time away is what this Mom gets for her weekend! Have a great weekend and again Happy Mother's Day! 🙂
- Today I was playing around with different unusual colors and came up with this one! Rose Red, Garden Green and Whisper White. I recently purchased the scallop circle die and was very excited to see what it can do!
- Rose Red Designer Paper is such wonderful paper. I love how you only have to flip the paper to change the entire design. I did this for my bird. Isn't it great!
- The Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch is a carryover item! Yay! Click here to view all the carryover items that you can still purchase and won't find in any catalog!
- For my Bird, I used an Always Artichoke Brad for its eye and lifted the bird using a Stampin' Dimensional.
- Three lovely pearls were added for my touch of glam. You can find these in the Pretties Kit on page 178 of the IBC.
- Matchbox Messages Stamp Set, "a little something" sentiment was stamped in Garden Green and then punched out using a 1-3/8" Circle Punch.
- For my perfectly layered circles, I used my new and amazing Circle Scissor Plus! It gives you PERFECT circles! A must have tool, I have discovered for any crafter!
Ink: Garden Green (102272)
Paper: Garden Green (102584), Whisper White (100730), Rose Red Patterns Designer Series Paper (112162)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Scallop Circles #2 Bigz Die (113469), Circle Scissor Plus (112530), 1-3/8" Circle Punch (104401), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
A Touch of Glam: Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109025), Pretties Kit (109114)