Happy PPA Thursday! Today's challenge is all about inspiration. As you can see below my inspiration came from the three bowls with the flowers. If you would like to play at PPA, Click Here. It is so much fun and really gets your creative juices flowing. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by! 🙂
- The three colors I chose were Real Red, Brocade Blue and Barely Banana. Barely Banana and Brocade will retire in a short two months. Click Here to see all the Fond Farewell colors.
- Scallop Square Bigz Die was used with Brocade Blue. I then cut some of the card stock off and lined it up with the edge of my card.
- For these lovely flowers, I used the Watercolor Trio Stamp Set found in the Summer Mini Catalog. Old Olive, Real Red and Brocade Blue were the three markers used to color the stamp.
- For my touch of Glam, Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon was flipped over on the other side. And of course what girl doesn't love the Hodgepodge set!
- If you look close to the Hodgepodge frame you will see that I used two Light Blue Rhinestone Circle Fire Brads. It just added a bit more glam to my card, love it! 🙂
Ink: Brocade Blue, Real Red & Old Olive Markers (105541), Brocade Blue (101102)
Paper: Barely Banana (102701), Brocade Blue(101166), Whisper White (100730)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), SU! Scallop Square Bigz Clear Die (115950), Crop-A-Dile (101049)
A Touch of Glam: Real Red 3/4" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115608), Circle Fire Rhinestone Brads (109110), Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads (109111), Hodgepodge Hardware (112454)