Happy Tuesday! Don't you just love the Summer Mini Catalog!? There are so many wonderful stamps, designer paper and accessories! I get all dreamy looking through this mini catalog! If you are looking for a copy of the summer mini catalog, please email me your address and I will put one in the mail for your for free. Or if you are looking for the 2009-2010 catalog, please click here.
- Today's card was made using the Movers & Shapers Die. Click here for the tutorial. Today I used it without the movers and shapers. I still get a wonderful and perfectly shaped card. I love how it changes the shape of a card.
- Island Oasis Designer Paper was used for my stripes. Isn't this designer paper divine! I love it. I did notice while looking through the paper that all the new colors were used. Oh I can't wait for July so I can get them! 🙂
- Itty Bitty Bits and the Punch Pack were used for the little butterflies. You can purchase these in the new summer mini catalog!
- The butterflies are from the Occasion Mini catalog and is a carry over item. Yay! You can still purchase these beautiful little butterflies. Click Here to view the Carry Over Items.
- My touch of Glam comes from Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon and these lovely little Soft Subtles Brads.
Inks: Melon Mambo (115656), Old Olive (102277)
Paper: Melon Mambo (115320), Whisper White (100730), Island Oasis Designer Series Paper (117173)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Movers & Shapers (114506), SU! Embosslits Beautiful Wings (118138), Scallop Edge Punch (112091), Wide Oval Punch (112082), Punch Pack (118309), Crop-A-Dile (108362)
A Touch of Glam: Soft Subtles (106954), Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon (109069)