Happy Saturday! A new mini starts today. I love new stamps and new accessories. Today's new stamp set is Sweet Scoops. I love this stamp set. You can purchase this stamp set in the clear mount or the wood mount. Click here to learn all about the clear mount stamps. I will only be purchasing clear mount stamps in the future. I absolutely love them and the storage is amazing, especially for my with a little craft room!
The Month of May is also National Scrap-booking month and SU! has a great new sale for the month of May. Click Here for more details.
Today's Card has two retiring colors featured, Close to Cocoa and Apricot Appeal. Click here to view the other fond farewell colors.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting me. I absolutely appreciate your comments. Have a great Saturday! 🙂
- Pretty in Pink and Sweet Pea Designer Paper (sorry its no longer available) won my heart for today's card.
- Pretty Scoops was stamped three times and then individually cut out to make this three tier ice-cream cone!
- "Happy Everything to You" can be found in the On a Pedestal Stamp Set. You get this great stamp set when you become a demonstrator.
- Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon was used for my touch of glam.
- Three delicious Brads finished my happy everything card. Two Neutral Jumbo Brads and a Corduroy Brad.
Inks: Close to Cocoa (103139), Apricot Appeal (105218), Pretty in Pink (101301), Chocolate Chip (10908)
Papers: Close to Cocoa (101341), Pretty in Pink (100459), Whisper White (100730)
Awesome Tools: 1-1/4" Square Punch (104400), Curly Label Punch (112208), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Crop-A-Dile (108362)
A Touch of Glam: Mellow Moss Taffeta Ribbon (109069), Corduroy Chocolate Buttons (114339), Neutrals Jumbo Brads (112534)