Happy Thursday and welcome to a PPA challenge. Today's challenge is all about Blue and a Monochromatic Card. I had so much fun making this card (I have fun making cards everyday, though!) Check out my blog tomorrow, I will have a few cards to post because it will be the last day of the Occasion Mini catalog! And the start of the Summer Mini Catalog on Saturday. YAY! I love new stamps and accessories and the summer catalog is filled with great things! It makes me all giddy looking through the catalog and I can't wait to show you all the great things from this catalog in the coming months. So stay tune….
- White and Blue is today's Monochromatic Card choice with a touch of Green and Brown.
- I used two Summer Mini Stamps that will be available for purchase on Saturday, Tropical Party and Watercolor Trio.
- Tropical Flower was used as my background stamp. I stamped these little delicate flowers in Bashful Blue.
- The Big Shot came in handy today and made my flower and leaves. Check out my recent post, Big Shot 101, for lots of information about the Big Shot.
- Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon has been carried over in the Summer Mini and was used for a touch of Glam.
- I've said it many times, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Punches! 🙂 I am like a girl in a candy store when I purchase a new punch and today's punch is the Eyelet Border Punch.
- A Corduroy Brad helped give my flower a little extra punch today.
- I used Chocolate Chip Ink to stamp "From the Heart Sentiment". This great sentiment comes from the new Watercolor Trio Stamp Set
Stamp Sets: Watercolor Trio (120084CM & 117050WM), Tropical Party (118515WM, 120081CM)
Inks: Chocolate Chip (100908)
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Bashful Blue (105120)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), SU! Cherry Blossom (114516), SU! Little Leaves (114511)
A Touch of Glam: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117287)