Good Monday Morning and welcome to Mojo Monday -136. Today's Mojo Monday's design is a square or circle card. Today I chose a square card which is 5"x5". Thanks so much for stopping by today. Please keep in mind my free shipping offer and my stamp set retired sale!
- Sweet Pea Designer Paper, which will only be available for a couple more days, was my inspiration today.
- Tempting Turquoise card stock coordinates beautifully with this DSP.
- Two punches were used with my sentiment, Word Window and Modern Label punch.
- Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set was used for the "thinking of you" sentiment.
- The large flower punch with pumpkin pie card stock created this lovely flower.
- A couple of punches helped define the circles of the flower, 1-3/8" and 1" circle punch.
- Thankful Thinking stamp set was used to make the circle dots on the flower.
- A Corduroy Brad helped complete this lovely flower. I love a touch of Glam!
Inks: Taken with Teal (103257)
Paper: Taken with Teal (101584), Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Stack (117161), Chocolate Chip (102128), Pumpkin Pie (105117), Whisper White (100730)
Awesome Tools: Word Window Punch (105090), 1-3/8" Circle Punch (104401), Modern Label Punch (116630), 1" Circle Punch (109046), Extra Large Fancy Flower Punch (118073)
A T ouch of Glam: Chocolate Chip 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (111367), Sherbet Designer Buttons (116312), Corduroy Buttons (114339)