Today is another teaser to help you get ready for next weeks new release of the summer mini catalog. I love this new catalog. Island Oasis Designer Paper is one of the great things that you can purchase in the mini catalog. Don't forget that the bird punch is available until April 30th. Plus, I am offering free shipping. It is a great time to stock up on all the retiring paper, ink pads and accessories. Click Here to start shopping.
- The New Island Oasis Designer Paper coordinates with tempting turquoise, pumpkin pie, so saffron, rose red and old olive (these are remaining colors)
- Rose Red was today's inspiring card base and layered with Island Oasis DSP.
- A great way to create a stripe with ribbon is to layer a different ribbon on top of a wide satin ribbon. This gives you a wide range of colors to coordinate your ribbon. Today I choose Whisper White Ribbon and Bashful Blue Satin Ribbon over the White to create a Stripe.
- On Board Loads of Letters painted with acrylic white gave this "hi" a bold statement against the Rose Red Card Stock.
- Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch was used with the Island Oasis DSP to create the bird.
- Stampin' Dimensionals were used to lift the bird over the leaves. A black Brad created an eye for my bird.
- Sherbet Designer Buttons added the finishing touch to this card.
- Can you believe it, this card did not use any stamp sets or inks! Wow!
Paper: Rose Red (102544), Island Oasis Designer Series Paper (117173)
Awesome Tools: On Board Load of Letters (112084), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
A Touch of Glam: Whisper White 5/8" Satin Ribbon (114616), Bashful Blue 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117290), Sherbet Designer Buttons (116312), Vintage Brads (109109)