Quick and Simple is the card choice today. Trendy Trees stamp set is on of the 20% discount in the month of April. I love this stamp set. Please check out my other Trendy Tree cards for more ideas on how to use this stamp set. Don't forget about all these other great things that are happening at Stampin' Up!…
WHAT ELSE IS HAPPENING
AT STAMPIN' UP!
Two-Step Into Spring Promotion: April 1 – April
30. Purchase Awash With
Flowers before it's official July release in the Stampin' Up! Idea Book
& Catalog. Plus, get 20% off on select Two-Step stamps.
New My Digital Updates. My Digital Studio keeps
getting better and better. Check out
the latest download additions to the MDS line-up.
Country Living Stationery Kit: Stampin' Up!
stationery kit. You'll
love the convenience and flexibility of this kit.
Simply Adorned Jewelry: Stampin' Up! charms,
necklaces and bracelets.
Sweet Treat Cups and Sweetheart Stamp Set: Still
Available for Purchase.
- Not Quite Navy card stock was used for the base. All cards are 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 otherwise noted.
- Trendy Trees were layered with Chocolate Chip and Not Quite Navy card stock.
- SAMJ was used to stamp the Trendy Trees Chocolate Chip. Click Here to view my tutorial
- Fresh Favorites I Colored Buttons were used to dress up the trees. I used some Linen thread to add a little bit more pizazz to each button.
- Good Luck Sentiment can be found in the Sincere Salutations stamp set.
- The sentiment was punched out using the Designer Label Punch and lifted with Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Chocolate Chip satin ribbon (my favorite :)) finds it way back into this card for a touch of glam!
Inks: Not Quite Navy (101722), Chocolate Chip (100908)
Paper: Not Quite Navy (101722), Chocolate Chip (102128), Whisper White (100730)
Awesome Tools: Designer Label Punch (107590), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
A Touch of Glam: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117287), Fresh Favorites Colored Buttons (107421), Linen Thread (104199)