Today's Card uses Rose Red, Apricot Appeal and Close to Cocoa. These three colors look so hip and chic together. I love them! I recently purchased the Circle Circus stamp set and love all the versatility that it gives me. This stamp set coordinates beautifully with the circle punches. Thanks for stopping by today. I really appreciate you!
- Rose Red is used for my card stock base. I always start with a color choice that I am feeling inspired to use. Then I use my Color Coach to see what the coordinating colors are to the color I chose.
- Apricot Appeal and Close to Cocoa coordinates beautifully with Rose Red.
- To soften this card, I used Very Vanilla instead of Whisper White. It makes the card softer and elegant.
- The Scallop Edge Punch gave the Apricot Appeal a touch of glam.
- The Paper Piercing Tool and Mat Pack were used to punch little holes on the Scallop Edge Punch. Love the effect!
- I love my Crop-A-Dile and it helped me to make quick easy holes for these adorable Rich Regal Brads.
- Chocolate Chip Satin Ribbon is my favorite color and favorite Ribbon.
- Thankful Thinking Sentiment was punched using the Modern Label Punch.
- Stampin' Dimensionals helped lift the thanks sentiment.
Inks: Rose Red (102544), Apricot Appeal (105218), Close to Cocoa (103139)Paper: Rose Red (102544), Apricot Appeal (105124), Very Vanilla (101650)
Awesome Tools: Paper-Piercing Tools (116631), Mat Pack (105826), Modern Label Punch (116630), Crop-A-Dile (108362), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
A Touch of Glam: Rich Regals Brads (106953), Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117287)