Today's card is in theme with the April promotion. You can purchase this great stamp set at a 20% discount for the month of April. This stamp set is so great and so versatile. A couple of posts ago, I made a card on the feminine side and today it is on the masculine side. To the Nines Specialty Designer Paper is great to use for masculine cards. Over the course of the years, I have found that men really appreciate homemade cards also. I get just as many compliments from the men as I do from the ladies. Today's card is for my brother-in-law's birthday. I think he will enjoy this card!
- Sahara Sand is a great color for those looking for a masculine touch for their base in card stock.
- The Nines Specialty Designer Paper layered on top of the Sahara Sand also gives that masculine touch to this card.
- Trendy Trees were stamped using my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig today. SAMJ offers great placement of the top of the trees to the tree trunks.
- Chocolate Chip Ribbon added with some Buttons adds a touch of glam to the card.
- The sentiment was stamped on Sahara Sand card stock using Chocolate Chip Classic Ink.
- The Sincere Salutations Sentiment was punched using one of my favorite punches, Designer Label.
Inks: Chocolate Chip (100908), Old Olive (102277)
Paper: Sahara Sand (105328), Sage Shadow (101563), To the Nines Specialty Designer Series Paper (114038)
Awesome Tools: Designer Label Punch (107590), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
A Touch of Glam: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117287), Button Latte Designer Buttons (114333)