Spring Break is coming to an end. Today we are off to the IMax to see the 3D movie "How to Train Your Dragon". It looks like a great movie. The kids are so excited. And of course so is Mom and Dad. Hehe! 🙂 Today's card comes from the April Stampin' Up promotion. Click here to go to the page. You can get Trendy Trees at a 20% discount in the month of April. Plus, this month I am offering free shipping of $50 or more. Hope you have a great Saturday and thanks for stopping by!
- Today's card stock is Tempting Turquoise.
- Mover's and Shapers were used for the card. You can make this card base without putting in the shapers and you still get a great card base.
- Pink Flamingo Designer Series Paper was used for these hip, chic polka dots. Aren't they awesome!
- Whisper White Card Stock was used at the top of the DSP and punch with the Scallop Edge Punch.
- Tag Punch was used with the Trendy Trees stamp set.
- Stampin' Dimensionals were used for the tag and the sentiment.
- Tempting Turquoise Grosgrain Ribbon was added for a touch of Glam to finish this great card.
Ink: Tempting Turquoise (100814), Chocolate Chip (100908)
Paper: Tempting Turquoise (102067), Chocolate Chip (102128), Whisper White (100730)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Movers & Shapers (114506), Crop-A-Dile (108362), Word Window Punch (105090), Curly Label Punch (112208), Scallop Edge Punch (112091), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
A Touch of Glam: Tempting Turquoise 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109038), Linen Thread (104199), Eyelets (105319)