Don't you just love quick cards? There are days when I wish I had more time to make great cards but with three little kids running around, some days I do not. So today during the mad rush of Spring Break, this card is very quick. It took ten minutes to make. It is for one of my dear friends who has helped me over the last few weeks. I do appreciate her!
Inspired by Stampin Tips:
- Designer Series Paper is two sided. On this card a simply cut the DSP to size and then cut it in half. I then flipped the paper to the coordinating side. The paper lines up beautifully.
- The small Tag Punch was layered with the larger Tag.
- I then added a Stampin' Dimensional to add some pop to the card.
- I tied the bow and then glued it to the ribbon. I wish I could say I am a bow expert but I'm not.
- Adding a bit of glam really takes the card to a new level. I love these little rhinestone brads. 🙂
- The Crop-A-Dile was used to set these silver eyelets. I love my crop-a-dile!
Ink: Basic Gray (109120), SU! Markers (105541)
Paper: Very Vanilla (101650), Flock Together Designer Series Paper (114018)
Awesome Tools: Small Tag Punch (108264), Tag Punch (105934), Crop-A-Dile (108362), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
A Touch of Glam: Playground Designer Buttons (116313), Metallic Eyelets (105319), Square Ice Rhinestone Brads (109113), Linen Thread (104199), Basic Gray 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117666)