What's your favorite Stampin Up! color? Mine has to be Old Olive! I could use it an all my cards. Today I used Orange Ribbon to take my card to a whole new level. Its bold and a great way to say thank you to anyone.
Can you believe Sale-A-Bration
will be over tomorrow?!
- Choose from over 80 free stamp sets and
accessories (one with every
$50 of product you purchase). Sale-A-Bration ends March 31.
- Spend $150 on Stampin' Up!
products and earn 3 FREE
Sale-A-Bration stamp sets plus earn Hostess Benefits.
- Fill Your Wish List
and Save $$$! Both hobby stampers and career demos are
welcome. Click here for the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit Promotion.
- Plus I am offering free shipping on orders $75 and above! A great savings! Click Here to start shopping!
- I used District Ribbon Originals. You can find this great ribbon in the Clearance Rack on-line. Click Here to go straight to the page.
- Build a Flower Bigz Die added these cute flowers.
- Circle #2 Original Dies adds the perfect background for any flower.
- The Photo Corner Punch offers two different sizes for your corner.
Stamp Sets: Whimsical Words(118386)
Inks: Chocolate Chip (110908)
Paper: Old Olive (100702), Welcome Neighbor Designer Paper Pad (118401), Very Vanilla (101650), Chocolate Chip (102128)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Build a Flower Bigz Die (113471), Circles #2 Original Die (114526), Photo Corners Punch (109042), Curly Label Punch (112208), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
A Touch of Whimsy: District Ribbon Originals (109187), Linen Thread (104199), Button Latte Designer Buttons (114333)