Good Morning or Afternoon. It is beautiful here in Michigan. The sun is shining and the birds are chirping. I love Spring! I was inspired today by nature so today's card is for the butterflies that will soon arrive in the garden. Yay for Spring!
Ok, back to my card. As I have said in recent posts, I LOVE MY BIG SHOT! I am sure all my stamping friends will agree! It is the greatest thing that I have purchased and I can not get over all the wonderful and exciting things that it can do. Welcome Neighbor Designer Paper is my favorite. I am sure you can tell, it was used again. I also used the new Butterfly Wings Embosslits Die. They create such beautiful cards for anyone special in your life.
- I adore these butterflies. Place a Stampin' Dimensional on the back and then bend the wings upwards for more dimension.
- The circle punch is the perfect size to fit the small scallop pixie pink circle.
- A chocolate ribbon adds a touch of elegance.
- I try to use all SU! products but sometimes I can't. I used these beautiful stick on rhinestones to add a touch of pizazz on the butterflies.
- Adding a little extra to a card always tells the person on the receiving side that they are extra special.
Inks: Close to Cocoa (103139)
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Pixie Pink (105121), Welcome Neighbor Designer Paper Pad (118401)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), SU! Top Note Bigz Die (113463), Scallop Circle #2 Bigz Die (113469), SU! Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die (118138), 1-3/8" Circle Punch (104401), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
A Touch of Whimsy: Chocolate Chip 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117287), Rhinestones
PPA SNEAK PEAK WEDNESDAY: STAY TUNE FOR TOMORROW! I HAVE A COUPLE OF GREAT EASTER CARDS….