Here are a few tips that I have found about our
- To sharpen your punch. First, punch through aluminum foil and then
punch through wax paper several times. The aluminum sharpens the metal.
- Place the punch in the freezer for twenty minutes to contract &
shrink the metal parts.
- New punches will loosen up with continued use.
- Stand up when punching to gain more leverage, and always punch down
on a hard surface rather than “in the air”.
- Use the punch upside down for more precise placement, and for even
more added leverage.