I love birds and I love the new bird punch! Here are a few details about the new punch style.
A few features of the new punch style:
- Low-profile, rectangular punch body allows for easier stacking and
- Punches lock shut for easier storage and transport
- Dual labels on top and end allow for easy identification and
selection when stored
- Available in three sizes: small, medium, and extra-large
- New punches allow for larger punched images and more intricate
designs while providing greater ease of use.
- Extra -large punch images also allow for two-step designs like the
Two-Step Bird punch in the Occasions Mini Catalog
- Corner punches allow you to punch a corner design along the inside
edges of a page, not just corners
- larger, whole-hand handle design provides better leverage for easier
- Available in an exclusive Stampin' Up! color
- I used the Thank You Kindly Stamp Set (111700) which you can earn free during the Sale-A-Bration!
- The beautiful and gorgeous Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper was used in this card.
- The Oval Original Die is a great tool for perfect layering for the bird's background.
Stamp Set: Thank You Kindly (111700)
Inks: Melon Mambo (115656)
Paper: Creamy Caramel (102514), Thoroughly Modern Designer Series Paper (115673), Whisper White (100730)
Awesome Tools: Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Ovals Originals Dies (114525), Extra Large Two-Step Bird Punch (117191), Eyelet Border Punch (113692), 3/16" Corner Rounder Punch (109047)
A Touch of Whimsy: Whisper White 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (109025), Rhinstones
Check out my Inspired by Stampin' Sale! CLICK HERE