Welcome friends to a new WHW tutorial contest. This week, Irit, from Irit Shalom Designs, is sharing with us how to use muliple colors with heat embossing!. We hope you join us this week. Hugs, Joanna
Multicolor heat embossing
by Irit Shalom
1. Gather your stamping supplies as shown on the photo below: your IBS Happy Fall stamps, clear block, clear embossing ink and Kraft cardstock.
2. Stamp your leaves totally random over the kraft cardstock with clear embossing ink.
3. Sprinkle one fall color embossing powder over one third of your stamped images, don’t heat right now and collect the leftovers into the jar. Add another color over another third of your stamped images and don’t heat yet. Add your third color all over the stamped piece, collect the leftovers and heat emboss it now. That’s how it looks with your 3 colors heat embossing.
4. Now you have your background stamped piece done and you can use it as is or you can add mists over this stamped piece. I made a card without misting and a tag using 2 Lindy’s Stamp Gang mists. Also my piece was made over Kraft cardstock; you can do it over white or cream cardstock and to see some different results.
If you are joining along this week, here are all the details…
* Create a project, layout or card using the above technique!*
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. When uploading to online galleries please add WHW #120 to your post.
* To be eligible for this week’s prize we ask that you link back to our challenge.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email me your project at firstname.lastname@example.org And I will add your project to the contest!
* DEADLINE: October 23rd, 2pm AEST (Brisbane, Australia) or 11:59pm October 22nd EST
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set, die, ribbon or flowers.
* One winner will be randomly chosen & will be featured on our blog.
*You may enter as many times as you wish, but please only enter newly created projects for submission (no back-dated projects that have been previously posted on your blog).
The Winner will receive a 4×4 stamp set of their choice from the Inspired by Stamping Store!
* PLEASE REMEMBER…If you do create a card using IBS products, your card may be featured on our Facebook Page & Pinned to our “Inspiring Designs by Customers” Board.
Good luck to everyone! We are so excited to see your creations!