This week we are taking a look at how your Inspired by Stamping Dies can cut different materials! Plus, view my new organizational system of storing my dies and a few tips and tricks for cutting with the Big Shot. Scroll down for a list of materials that your die can cut with.
Plus, this week we are giving away to the winner our NEW Fancy Labels 2 Die!
We hope you have time to join us this week!
LIST OF MATERIALS INSPIRED BY STAMPING DIES CUT WITH
Download our PDF! Inspired by Stamping Dies and Materials
Here are all the details…
* Create a card or project on your blog sharing with us a new material that you love using with your Nestie Dies.
* Please upload your card/project to your blog or online gallery. Leave a link to your project using the linky widget at the bottom of this post. When uploading to online galleries please add WHW #101 to your post.
* Don’t have a blog or online gallery? That’s o.k. we’d still love for you to join us! Please email me your project at firstname.lastname@example.org And I will add your project to the contest!
* DEADLINE: May 22nd, 2pm Brisbane time or 11:59pm May 21 EST
* At this time ALL products (stamps, paper, dies) are welcomed with our challenge. You do not have to incorporate an IBS stamp set, die, ribbon or flowers.
* One lucky winner will be randomly chosen & will be featured on my blog.
The winner will receive our NEW Fancy Labels 2 Die
* PLEASE REMEMBER…If you do create a card using IBS products, your card may be featured on our Facebook Page & Pinned to our “Inspiring Designs by Customers” Board.
Good luck to everyone! We are so excited to see your creations!